Tanya

I can't take the pressure to figure out what to say here:)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wedding Planning Update:
We got a ton of the time sensitive stuff done early like the church, reception hall, etc. Our caterer is also doing our cake so that works out good. Kt is working on our flowers and photos. We just registered this month so that was so fun. It's fun thinking of things that we'll have together that will be "ours" instead of just our own stuff. We are going to Kauai for our honeymoon! So that is super exciting. I got the flower girl dresses at a great price - two little matching ones. They are so cute I can't wait to see them together. I'm going for another dress fitting this week and the shower dates are confirmed so it's getting even more exciting. This month we have to pick invitations, his tux and start working on music...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger The Rash Family said…

    That's so exciting! I'm so excited for you! What is your official date? I think I missed that part of it. =) Christine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home