Tanya

I can't take the pressure to figure out what to say here:)

Monday, October 10, 2005

I had a good weekend of catching up with people.
1-Kelly came in from college and stayed the night Friday night. We made some mixed cds. The question is: is it wrong to have a cd with "Ride With Me by Nelly and Mayer" and then right after "Indescriable by Chris Tomlin"? I like both...

2-My friend Jason was giving his wife some time to study so I met him and the kids downtown. It was fun playing with the kids. We actually played Tag in the grassy part of the new bandshell. I am sure I was a sight in my sweatshirt running after a 5 and 7 year old but it was fun and they thought it was hilarious.

3-I served at a big StuCo event last night. The staff guys had on tuxes and all the kids wore their homecoming dresses. There was a video where they did a takeoff of the "Punked" tv show and punked Shawn where he was having to break up a fight b/w Brad and a guy on the street with a cameo of Blake as Ashton-really funny. Another funny thing: our senior pastor volunteered and served the VIP guests. He had on white gloves and had to ask them "white or red". (it was sparkling grape juice obviously but he was wondering how the kids so easily knew what he was asking)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    That's Awesome...I LOVE YOU MUCH...IM COMING SOON

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this is after the fact but just thought I would let you know that my kids are actually 9 and 7 not 7 and 5. They have aged a bit.

    J.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home