Tanya

I can't take the pressure to figure out what to say here:)

Friday, April 11, 2008

Random
-Even though I took the day off yesterday I wish it were time to go home already today
-Apparently I've become the copier fix it person in the department against my will
-One of my consultants sent me pretty orange and white flowers for helping with my recent conference
-I need a new pair of jeans
-Watched Idol Gives Back the other night...wth did Fergie singing Baraacuda have to do with needy children...and then she tossed in a one handed cartweel??
-I miss my neice
-Only 11 more weeks until I'm married!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Larson said…

    That's funny that you're the copier fix it person. Gotta love the office environment. I've learned at my office to never volunteer to do something for a first time cause I know it definitely won't be the last. Glad to see you're back to updating the blog. - John

     

Post a Comment

<< Home