Tanya

I can't take the pressure to figure out what to say here:)

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I always think kids are funny.

For some reason when I was watching Andie before they left the whole time she just kept wanting to put a diaper on her head and walk around.


I was in Chicago with the Sunderland kids. They were looking at themselves in the bean but if you look closely at their reflection selah is picking her nose which I totally didn't notice til I got the picture back.


This was just cute cause Aiden was trying to pick up her new brother.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Alison said…

    one week until I see you and kelly..your coming to the concert right? I think your funny~~

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Jarretts said…

    The diaper on her head cracked me up . . . but then I saw the little girl picking her nose in the reflection . . . that is too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home