Tanya

I can't take the pressure to figure out what to say here:)

Thursday, April 17, 2008

1-My friend Jason, from high school and his wife, Anne, just had a baby this week! Hannah May - she's very cute from the picture message he sent. I can't wait to meet her!

2-I have a shower this weekend - I can't wait. It is totally going to start feeling even more real and I feel like time is going to start goign by fast - May is very busy.

3-I finished assembling our wedding favors last night so I can check that off my list

4-My invitations and shoes should be shipping to me as I'm typing this

5-The conductor on the train, seriously EVERY day reminds us about library due dates...EVERY day. And every time he waits for people to respond to his reminder...

6-Looking forward to tomorrow night of celebrating Jamie's bday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home